Apple Computers deck

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
RSLancastr
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 2500

Apple Computers deck

Unread post by RSLancastr »

Hey, all!

Some time ago (maybe a year or more ago), I posted somewhere on this forum about a deck in my collection which was an Apple Computers deck, in which the four suits were four of the icons used in the Mac OS (I think that one of them was the trashcan, but am not sure).

After I made that post, someone here - either through a reply to my post, or a private message - told me that they were EXTREMELY interested in obtaining a copy of that deck and asked me if I knew where they could do so. I told them that I did not, but that I would keep an eye out for it, and would let them know if/when I found one.

Well, I JUST FOUND ONE!!! (at least I'm fairly certain that it is one) Problem is, I don't remember who the user was who asked me! I just now searched the forum and looked through my old messages, and can't find hide nor hair of my original post or any message about it. :(

So, WHOEVER YOU ARE, here is (what I'm reasonably sure is) the deck:

CLICK TO VIEW LISTING

It's sealed, so none of the pips are shown, but I recognize the joker as being from said deck.

It's pricey, but if you still want it, there it is.
-Marcel Marceau
Justin O.
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Apple Computers deck

Unread post by Justin O. »

I think I saw this one on the 'ebay posters on crack' thread. Too bad they are so expensive, I would love to have that deck
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...