List of Bicycle decks added to P52 site.

General discussion about the Playing Card Database.
Announcements and updates wil lalso be posted here.

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

racer72

List of Bicycle decks added to P52 site.

Unread post by racer72 »

I have spent the past week thoroughly scouring the new list of Bicycle decks added to the P52 site. After comparing the list to my own list of Bicycle decks, I have found almost 100 decks not listed on the site. I have found that the list cannot be copied or edited. If you click the view only button you get a link that says request edit access, a popup says "Ask owner to be an editor for "bicycle-decks". I requested access 4 days ago but have not received a response. The request did not ask for any personal info so I did not include any. Does anyone know if access will be given to anybody and how long should one wait? All the decks missing from the list are on the P52 site.
Honeybee
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Blk prototype Aviator Heritage
Decks Owned: 200

Re: List of Bicycle decks added to P52 site.

Unread post by Honeybee »

Racer, haven't you noticed that P52 is once again not working - try doing a search and you will get zip. We are hoping the old volunteer that rebooted it when the site did this a couple of months ago, will once again rescue it (He had not worked on the site for yonks but saw complaints that it was down and still having access, he fixed it)
KoD - my initials, no wonder I grew up a lover of playing cards
Avatar - Honeybee (No.15+17) Tuck pic by Randy Butterfield for PM
racer72

Re: List of Bicycle decks added to P52 site.

Unread post by racer72 »

The list of Bicycle decks was jus added a bit over a week ago. I just figured whoever added that to the site would still be involved with the site.