Junaida Playing Cards by Hedgehog Books [JP]

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
mtsedwards72
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 58

Re: Junaida Playing Cards by Hedgehog Books [JP]

Unread post by mtsedwards72 »

Wait. Rats. How does this thing work, Gandalf?!
I'm not as interesting as I think I am.
GandalfPC
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Ambergris
Decks Owned: 1700

Unread post by GandalfPC »

ZenMarket lets you set up an account with them, you transfer money into that account and then can bid/buy/ship using that balance.

You can shop their partners, yahoo and mercari etc - or enter the url of anything for sale in japan and they buy it for you and then store everything in a warehouse where you let shipments build up so you can combine the shipping from there.

I let things pile up for up to a month at a time, shipping can cost $30, $70 or more depending on the size weight and method - so one needs to get a feel for it - but the prices and things otherwise not available make it a bargain for me in the end.

I’ll usually have a dozen or more things per shipment, making the shipping come to a few bucks an item

For shipping options I normally use DHL and have them reinforce the packaging. It comes in just a few days and looks like it was handled with white gloves and pillows the whole way.
Hunting Karl Gerich and Elaine Lewis

My collection and tradelist: http://gandalfpc.great-site.net
Adamthinks
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 500

Unread post by Adamthinks »

krystalie wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:19 pm I did manage to snag an extra, if anybody is interested, let me know, it'll be at cost price (25usd) and shipping. I hope this is allowed in this thread, not intentionally looking to promote sales.
It just arrived. Love them. Thanks again!
Sinecure

Unread post by Sinecure »

GandalfPC wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:15 am
You can shop their partners, yahoo and mercari etc - or enter the url of anything for sale in japan and they buy it for you and then store everything in a warehouse where you let shipments build up so you can combine the shipping from there.
Thanks so much for posting this. Really helpful.

Junaida’s been on my wishlist for ages.

Managed to pick up a Yasuyuki Honne deck that I’ve had my eye on too.
mtsedwards72
Decks Owned: 58

Unread post by mtsedwards72 »

So after two months of dealing with Zen Market wherein I ordered a copy for $18 but was told it was sold out then I ordered from another seller for $26 and waited two weeks before I was told the seller sent the wrong deck so I waited another two weeks for the proper deck to be sent but then was told that replacement deck had a banged up box so I had to wait another week for a replacement for that which finally came through so I paid $20 to get it shipped to me and waited another week for it to finally arrive.

Whew!

Was it worth the wait and double its price because of overseas shipping? For someone like me who collects transformation decks? You betcha!
I'm not as interesting as I think I am.