NEW Limited Edition Carat X1LE for 'thicker' Lotrek decks

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes

NEW Limited Edition Carat X1LE for 'thicker' Lotrek decks

Unread post by shermjack »

Hey, All! I just wanted to let you know that I am releasing a Limited Edition Carat Case this summer for the thicker Lotrek decks, such as Grotesk Macabre Black Mass, Signature and a few others. The cases are in production and will be available for shipment in early July. I have posted pricing details in the RESELLER and PERSONAL sales boards.

Meanwhile, here are some pics of the case with Grotesk Macabre Signature Edition from my Instagram page...Thanks for looking!
Attachments
Grotesk 1.JPG
Grotesk 2.JPG
Grotesk 3.jpg
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
4.of.Clubs
Player: Yes

Re: NEW Limited Edition Carat X1LE for 'thicker' Lotrek deck

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Been waiting for these!
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Just a heads up that I can begin shipping these cases next week, so if you are interested, please feel free to reach out via PM or email (caratcardcases@gmail.com). Thanks! :D

vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Curious if this can hold Randy's Cosmic Lanes deck?
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

vasta41 wrote:Curious if this can hold Randy's Cosmic Lanes deck?
YES. The PIFF deck also fits in this case. :D

Spectre
Decks Owned: 3000

Unread post by Spectre »

I received my X1LE Carat Cases from Sherman today and wasted no time getting my Grotesk decks into them and getting them into my cabinet. I'm very happy with them. At least in my case, it is a great solution for my storage and display needs.
Top Drawer!!!
Top Drawer!!!
Smocito

Unread post by Smocito »

I may print the photo of Spectre's drawer and glue it to the bottom of one of my drawers... :)
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Smocito wrote:I may print the photo of Spectre's drawer and glue it to the bottom of one of my drawers... :)
That's a multi-thousand dollar drawer right there... good for you!
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Smocito wrote:I may print the photo of Spectre's drawer and glue it to the bottom of one of my drawers... :)
:lol: :lol:

I don't think I have half of those decks! He's got a sexy collection and some sexy cabinets/drawers.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Spectre

Unread post by Spectre »

Awe shucks guys... I'm blushing... Thank you for the kind comments.

The reason for my post was to help promote Sherman's new product. These new cases fixed a big problem for me in housing my Grotesk decks. Beyond that, Sherman has alway been superb with me. Every purchase I've made with him it has always been a very pleasant experience. Over that past few months he has provided much needed insight and quite a few Carat Cases. I've also bought a few decks from him and his prices are always reasonable. Anyway, I'm not saying anything you guys don't already know.

As for my "Collection" I'll be posting more photos soon in the DYI post on my cabinets soon.... Thanks again.
4.of.Clubs

Spectre wrote:Awe shucks guys... I'm blushing... Thank you for the kind comments.

The reason for my post was to help promote Sherman's new product. These new cases fixed a big problem for me in housing my Grotesk decks. Beyond that, Sherman has alway been superb with me. Every purchase I've made with him it has always been a very pleasant experience. Over that past few months he has provided much needed insight and quite a few Carat Cases. I've also bought a few decks from him and his prices are always reasonable. Anyway, I'm not saying anything you guys don't already know.

As for my "Collection" I'll be posting more photos soon in the DYI post on my cabinets soon.... Thanks again.
Do you have a list of "thick decks" of Lotrek that needs the new case if you don't mind sharing? Been trying to figure out exactly how many I need but it seems like you may have the answer. ;)
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
Spectre

Unread post by Spectre »

4.of.Clubs,

I purchased eight of the new X1LE cases for the Grotesk Macabre decks which include:
Black Mass Silver, Black Mass Gold, Black Silver, Black Gold, Inferno, Inverted Inferno, Silver Bronze, & Signature.

I've have heard there may be other decks from other artist that may be able to be stored in the new cases too, but I don't currently have any other decks that require them at the moment. As I understand it, these cases came to light because of Rick Davidson's DeNovo Limited editions deck that should be shipping soon (I hope). The X1 case needed to be a little taller to accommodate a deck plus the 3mm acrylic insert. Which worked out perfectly to fit Lotrek's Grotesk decks. I may be speaking out of turn on this, I think that is the story I heard.

For all the rest of the Lotrek decks I have I use a mix of the X1 (standard Carat Cases) for the decks without the cellophane bag or the larger XST Carat Cases for the decks that I get with cellophane bag. The extra room in the XST cases allows me to keep the deck in the bag without smashing to much.

I hope this helps....
4.of.Clubs

Spectre wrote:4.of.Clubs,

I purchased eight of the new X1LE cases for the Grotesk Macabre decks which include:
Black Mass Silver, Black Mass Gold, Black Silver, Black Gold, Inferno, Inverted Inferno, Silver Bronze, & Signature.
This is exactly what I'm looking for, sounds like I will need to buy about 15 jus to be safe. :lol:

THANKS SO MUCH!
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I am not sure you need the X1LE for all of the decks listed above. I did try the Macabre Signature (Red Leather) deck in a regular X! Carat Case, and it would not fit, same for an Inverted Inferno. When I slipped them in a X1LE, they fit great! However, I have my Black Mass decks in a regular X1 case, and they fit fine in it. I would have to go through each deck and figure out which must have which size. However, it might be easier to just get some X1LE decks to but them all in. I bought several various sized cases as I always have a use for them. The X1LE is a great case to hold these slightly oversized decks.

Sherman, I hope you can keep a supply of these in inventory for awhile. For those with a Lotrek Signature decks, especially the Macabre Signature, this is a must case to protect and display this magnificent deck.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction