My Collection So Far

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Re: My Collection So Far

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Adonael wrote:I only share them so that they may be of help to others like you! I've lost count of the times when researching a deck I could only find the promotional pictures and not what it actually looks like.
They are indeed. I'm not at all a completionist. I don't like having decks that I don't really mind, even if they're part of a set/series. Therefore it is so helpful to see which version of a certain deck is the one that fits my taste the best.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
BaconWise
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Gold Arabesque
Decks Owned: 225

Unread post by BaconWise »

I love how these are all opened - even the more valuable ones! Great collection, Adonael
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Web: www.curioplayingcards.com
Instagram: @curio_playingcards
Facebook: Curio Playing Cards
Adonael

Unread post by Adonael »

Woo! Time for another update on my collection, it's been a slow year, and there weren't many KS projects at all I was interested in around the middle so I picked up a few cheaper fills instead. I did get a couple of decks I wasn't even trying to buy just because I stumbled upon great deals for them, like the Fortuna Exquisite, and the Grotesk Bronze Experimental which I've always dreamed of seeing in person (someone inside Australia was selling it and accepted some TWI doubles I had in trade to lower the price significantly lol). I also finally found the deck from a wedding in 2009 (it's under the RAVN's) thanks to a tip from another user with a long memory. Another white whale bit the dust as well with the Liturgy Treasure I've been hunting for about 18 months. I wasn't planning on keeping the Oath Standard GoG but it's so pretty in person... Excluding the decks which haven't been released/delivered yet as well as the ones which don't meet my rules, for this brief moment in time I can consider my Lotrek collection complete which is a bit of a crazy feeling :D lol. I think next year is going to be a big one for collectors!
CardsPart36.jpg
CardsPart37.jpg
CardsPart38.jpg
CardsPart39.jpg
Adonael

Unread post by Adonael »

Continued...
CardsPart40.jpg
CardsPart41.jpg
CardsPart42.jpg
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

Nice pics, thanks for posting :D
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

Please tell me that you actually put the Crypt cards out and then blanked them out :D
Adonael

Unread post by Adonael »

Timmargh wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:36 pm Please tell me that you actually put the Crypt cards out and then blanked them out :D
I did haha, my individual photo is uncensored, even if I have decks with identical cards such as a standard vs limited edition I use the cards from the deck in the photo, and if I have decks with the same courts I try to use different suites for each of their photos.