HUGE shoutout to Beyond Playing Cards

Anything and everything playing cards!
mtsedwards72
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 58

HUGE shoutout to Beyond Playing Cards

Unread post by mtsedwards72 »

TL;DR - Beyond Playing Cards personally sold me a complete set of Beyond decks post-campaign at Kickstarter prices!

I'd seen the Beyond V2 campaign when it was live but hadn't jumped on it since I was still into tarot and not playing cards. After my defection into this camp, I messaged the creator on KS to see if I could late pledge. They mentioned they had some in stock on their Etsy store but, being based in the UK, the shipping was a bit spendy. I asked if their US supplier (SoCal) would have them available any time soon, and not only did they say they'd contact SoCal directly for me, they offered to set up my sale before SoCal listed the decks and gave me Kickstarter prices plus local shipping fees. They even sold me a Paradox deck which was a Kickstarter exclusive. And I've been getting personal messages with my tracking number and everything.

WHAT A ROCK STAR!!!

You can be sure I'm now a loyal fan and will be closely following this creator moving forward. I think they have a Pop design coming to KS soon and you can bet that I won't be missing that one!
I'm not as interesting as I think I am.