[SOLD] Piatnik, Vintage/Antique/Repro, and Asian Decks Lot

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Cluefan
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 80

[SOLD] Piatnik, Vintage/Antique/Repro, and Asian Decks Lot

Unread post by Cluefan »

Hey Everyone!

These decks that are what’s left of my old collection are still lingering at my house, so I decided to sell it as one big lot at a steep price cut from what I listed before just to free up space and find a new home for these ASAP.

Prices include Shipping and Fees and when shipped to a US Address. I can check for international shipping however you probably would be looking at adding another $80-$100 to the total depending on location, of which I would only cover $20 of the shipping. I accept both PayPal and Venmo.

As usual with my other posts like these, one thing to stress is that all but two of the Asian Decks are OPENED DECKS. Most are UNUSED, however there are some that are USED (The Antique/Vintage/Repro Decks and three Piatnik Decks). There is more information about each lot below, but consider them all to be an AS IS LOT.

Feel free to ask questions, request more pictures, or give your best offer, however I will not split the lot up. You can message me here, on Reddit (where this is also posted) at u/cluefan or my email at Cluefan072588@gmail.com

But after this lot, that should be ALL of the decks I have left to sell, as there is pretty much nothing left. It’s been a lot of fun being around the playing card community for the past few years but it’s time to move on to a different path. I’ll still be lurking around here and the rest of the playing card boards after this post just to see what’s happening but that’s all far as the selling and collecting aspect goes! Best wishes to everyone in this community!

Asian Deck Lot (28 Decks)

This lot consists of three OPENED and UNUSED Hanafuda decks (Unsure on age but one has a pink tax stamp which I believe is 1969 or earlier? Not an expert at this), Two OPENED Ganjifa Decks, and a variety of UNUSED Chinese Decks (At least I believe most of them are, I no longer have the info on these decks as my messages about these were deleted by eBay). The latter is a combination of Domino Style Card Decks, Money Decks, and Character Decks. There are some duplicate decks (I believe all domino decks) in this lot as well. Keep in mind that the boxes for these decks are rather cheap and flimsy compared to the rest of the lots.

Opened Piatnik Deck Lot (15 Decks)

All decks are OPENED and all but three are UNUSED. The Narrentarock, Berghuttentarock and Salzburger Tarock decks have been USED ONCE

Antique/Vintage/Reproduction Lot (7 Decks)

The Jeu Grotesque and the Ditha Moser Tarock are both Replica decks. The Grimaud Bridge is a Vintage deck. The Brown Trophy Whist Deck (First Version with the alternate Court Cards) still has its most of its gilding but does not have a Joker. The Blue Trophy Whist Deck (Second Version with the more standard Court Cards) has nearly all of its gilding and has a Portuguese Tax Stamp on the cover tuck. The Stage Deck would be considered at best “Acceptable Condition” as the cover tuck is falling apart and the cards themselves are dirty and beaten to hell. The deck in the carat case is a Grimaud Deck with barely any of its gilding. Not sure the date, but all the cards have watermarks (more visible on the 2’s through 6’s) and there is a Republique Francaise 1880 Seal on the Ace (1) of Clubs which dates it somewhere within the French Third Republic.

TOTAL PRICE $190 SHIPPED OBO TO US (50 decks total, Avg. $3.8/deck) SOLD
Attachments
20240326_190831.jpg
Cluefan
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 80

Re: [SELL] Piatnik, Vintage/Antique/Repro, and Asian Decks Lot

Unread post by Cluefan »

Bumped and Edited to sell as one big lot with a large price cut in order to sell quickly so I can make some much needed space.

Edit: LOT SOLD