Kevork

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
kevork
Collector: Yes
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Kevork

Unread post by kevork »

Hi everyone,

I ask kindly that anyone who has sold or bought a deck to/from me to please leave a review here. I know you guys are out there :)
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks
kasuma99
Player: Yes
White Whale: Dynasty Black deck by Florey
Decks Owned: 666

Re: Kevork

Unread post by kasuma99 »

Sold my decks to Kevork recently, very precise communication and fast payment. Hope we can make deal again!
I mostly collect Stockholm17 and always looking for any S17 New/Opened decks/ accessories: Brick Boxes, prints, coins, Pins, ect... If you have some weird small thing and want to trade/sell please let me know! If you are also a fan and have free time to chat, feel free to send me a PM!
P52: https://portfolio52.com/profile/20009
Instargram: https://www.instagram.com/kasuma99/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/kasuma9999
Up to date sale list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
caniveski
White Whale: Bicycle Burton
Decks Owned: 800

Unread post by caniveski »

Let Kevork have a hard to find deck, easy to deal with, recommended buyer.
Siege

Unread post by Siege »

Sold a batch of rare decks to Kevork. Great communication, fast payment and all round good guy to deal with. Cheers!
“If you don’t know you don’t know, you think you know. If you don’t know you know, you think you don’t know” R.D. Laing.
Oscar53955

Unread post by Oscar53955 »

Sold a batch of decks to Kevork a while ago. Great communication and very reasonable; came to a price we were both comfortable with in no time. Payment was also quick. Zero complaints from me! Definitely recommend him as a buyer. Knowledgeable and passionate about this beloved hobby of ours.
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I sold some decks to kevork and it was a very easy transaction. He made a payment with no problems and had great communication. I'm amazed at the rare stuff he's got already. He's one of the newest people on this message board that actually participates in discussions! Any transactions with kevork shouldn't be a problem.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

I expressed sadness at missing a great sale on a Rick Davidson deck that was missing from my collection, and Kevork kindly offered to sell an extra that he had picked up during the sale, at cost.

So, I paypalled him the money, he shipped me the deck, it arrived in perfect condition (very well packed!) and in one of those DS1 sleeves, and Mmm, mmm, tasty deck. Super seamless transaction, and I would happily buy/sell with him again. :-)
This space intentionally left blank.
Curt
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by Curt »

Recently made a sale to Kevork. Wonderful sale, everything went perfectly!
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Follow up to my recent "I bought from him" post above: I recently sold a couple decks to him, as well, and he made the transaction super, super easy and worry-free. I'm very happy with the transaction. Will happily buy/sell with him any time.
This space intentionally left blank.
Kermode
White Whale: ICONS Imperial Reverse
Decks Owned: 60

Unread post by Kermode »

Sold some decks to Kevork that he was missing for his ever-growing Lotrek completionist collection. Great transaction and speedy payment, really good communication on his end despite my slow replies due to a crazy few weeks at work. Would definitely buy/sell again (especially if he ever gets an extra Ambassadors Collector's Platinum he doesn't need :P).
https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/19054/collection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PaulF
White Whale: KWP Federal 52 Legacy
Decks Owned: 1200

Unread post by PaulF »

I met Kevork in June, 2022. At that time he sold me a complete matching set of 2020 NPCCD Hindsight including Hope at his cost. Since then we have become good friends and he's even visited me a couple times. He has taught me so much and helped to get several rarities along the way. Anytime he’d see a great opportunity or something new and interesting, he’d inform me. He allowed me to take his pledge and acquire a complete set of The Composers from their final kickstarter campaign that included the box. Over the last couple of months, he acted directly on my behalf to acquire Lotrek’s Grotesque Signatures, ICONS Signature, 2016 NPCCD Green and Pink editions, and 2017 NPCCD Emerald, Bronze, Anthracite, and Silver. He is always open, honest, and trustworthy and can be depended upon at all times. I look forward to working with him in the future.
jasonx73it
White Whale: Blue Golden Oath

Unread post by jasonx73it »

Do we really need to state the obvious and review one of the nicest persons in the card collecting world?

I never bought from him directly but he always did whatever he could to help me get in touch with someone willing to sell a deck I was looking for, and for someone like me, from Italy and without connections it meant a huge lot.

He was able to get me an ICONS Reverse, a deck with so much history I don’t think I would’ve been able to get it myself in two lifetimes.

He is respectful, always willing to engage in a discussion about price points or other card collecting technicalities. He helped me make informed decisions and he’s the one person I will always trust blindly in the collecting world.
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

As others have stated, Kevork is a pleasure to deal with. A very very VERY long deal in the making, all down to how long I took. He was very patient and understanding with me and in the end we completed a large trade which included some quite rare decks at what I believe both parties are happy to say are fair prices.

He also convinced me that I'm nowhere near able to continue sales until I have more free time (i.e. retire) so this is likely the end of my selling off of my collection for now.

Great to deal with and would highly recommend. An asset to the community.