Can't order decks once you get to 1,000

Having Trouble using the Playing Card Database? Post it here!

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

Daisho
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Six Foot Five Green
Decks Owned: 1100

Can't order decks once you get to 1,000

Unread post by Daisho »

I am currently cataloging my collection, and I have about 1,400-1,600 decks. The ordering was working fine until deck 1,000.

Now, the ordering will show up on my browser for about 50 or so "moves". At some point, it will try to move not just the one I was dragging, but about 10 or so more. It's weird.

I tried to move just two decks back to the spot I wanted them, and they stay put. Once again, it shows the movement in my browser, but when I click out and go back to "My Collection" the decks did not move.

Also, previously reported the bug as https://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p209462

This bug is quite frustrating, as I spent about two hours trying to re-arrange my collection, only to have the ordering completely revert back.

Edit: I confirmed 1,000 seems to be the lucky number.

To duplicate:
The front-end loads 20 decks at time. Load 980 decks. Move a deck. Upon exiting and viewing "My Collection," you will the the deck has moved.
Now, load 1,000. Move a deck. Upon exiting and viewing "My Collection," you will see the deck has not moved.
This is me, though I really should update me.
GandalfPC
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Ambergris
Decks Owned: 1700

Re: Can't order decks once you get to 1,000

Unread post by GandalfPC »

I have experienced this - once I went over 1000 I found a number of my decks no longer accept being reordered - hope this gets fixed soon…

Also, if you are sorting by “recently added” and reorder anything by accident it blows up your custom ordering for a section of your list.

Overall, the organizing of decks is important to me, and I do spend an inordinate amount of time fixing blown up sections of my list without noting anything that might have caused the disorder.
Hunting Karl Gerich and Elaine Lewis

My collection and tradelist: http://gandalfpc.great-site.net