logging out and tapatalk

Have questions or comments about the site?
STLBluesNut

logging out and tapatalk

Unread post by STLBluesNut »

when tapatalk was removed from the site quite some time ago, i fell out of keeping up here. using the web page is just not as easy as using tapatalk was to keep up on current posts and getting to the last comment that i read.

1. please reinstate tapatalk.

2. i have been trying to use the site for the past couple days even though it is a pain in the ass (probably whining i know lol) but it logs me out every 10 minutes probably. i look at the forums, do some work here at my desk and go to look back and i am logged out. is there some way to stay logged in? clicking the remember me check box while logging in does nothing.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: logging out and tapatalk

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

2 had started happening to me too, but it seems to have been fixed now after I mentioned it to someone.

1 is noted.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

For 2 - on safari (iPhone) and firefox (desktop) it still always logs you out if you are to long in another tab or alike.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Harvonsgard wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:44 pm For 2 - on safari (iPhone) and firefox (desktop) it still always logs you out if you are to long in another tab or alike.
Could it be due to specific default settings in those browsers compared to Chrome? A couple of days ago I couldn't be more than an hour afk without being logged out, but now I just brought up the tab after leaving it overnight and I'm still logged in. And I haven't done any changes on my end.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki