Oscar53955

Have a good or bad experience? Let us know! This includes problem and fraudulent eBay sellers.
Thedissident001
Collector: Yes

Oscar53955

Unread post by Thedissident001 »

Hi guys,

After a huge misunderstanding involving PayPal, I am happy to report that my transaction with Oscar53955 ended well. Oscar was incredibly understanding and proactive with getting the issues resolved and I thank him sincerely for this. I highly recommend Oscar as being someone who will do what he says should you ever do business with him, and really there is no greater testament for a buyer/seller relationship.

Thanks again Oscar.

Regards,
Greg
Oscar53955
Player: Yes

Re: UC Sellers Beware - Oscar53955 (wap)

Unread post by Oscar53955 »

Hi Greg,

I just saw the email from Paypal this morning and I was quite confused. I’m sorry this happened. I called Paypal and my bank to dispute a fraudulent transaction that occurred in April but I guess they misunderstood which one it was. I actually received the decks that I bought from you. I will look into the matter.

I called to dispute a fraudulent charge of about $318 (which was not what I paid you so I don’t know why they chose my payment to you) but for whatever reason, they thought it was our transaction.

I will definitely try to solve this matter and retract it if I can. Again I’m very sorry. It was a misunderstanding between me and the person I called
Thedissident001

Re: UC Sellers Beware - Oscar53955

Unread post by Thedissident001 »

Thank you Oscar.

I was confused and quite distressed to have received this notice today as I knew I’d sent what you’d paid for, and I’d felt we’d had a great transaction.

If you could please continue your efforts to have the dispute closed out with PayPal I’d be greatly appreciative.

Regards,
Greg

PS I will happily remove this post and retract everything generally once we’ve sorted everything through.
Oscar53955

Yes I will definitely take care of this matter as soon as possible.
Oscar53955

Sent a PM

Just went to the bank, canceled the claim through paypal, and was told that this issue should be resolved within 3 business days.
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Oscar53955

Unread post by kevork »

Sold me a couple rarities and was incredibly thorough with his invoicing, pricing, and overall communication. Sad to see him moving away from playing card collecting but I hope he still can interact with the community a bit!
Image@playingcardophile
Invisible ink. Who woulda thunk it?
[BUY] Complete Lotrek Collection
[BUY] NPCCD Decks