Black Lions from David Blaine - Now available

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
4.of.Clubs
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Re: Black Lions from David Blaine - Now available

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Got mine today, love the design. Interesting that they put the card back in the front of the tuck and tuck face (lion head) at the back of the tuck box.

As with most USPSS deck, the back registry is a big off. Like the deck overall. Split spades has something on me...
IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
Lord Nikon
Magician: Yes

Unread post by Lord Nikon »

I'm starting to get a little irritated myself. My shipment was accepted on December 4th and the USPS tracking information hasn't updated since. If I truly paid for 2-day priority mail, I excepted my order to be here by now. :(
Wilko
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by Wilko »

I had my shipping confirmation (which is just confirmation that a shipping label has been printed) sent to me on the 6th. It's being sent via UPS. I've been checking the tracking since then and nothing has changed. It still says it's not in the UPS system. I'm guessing it hasn't been picked up by them yet. I thought they picked up daily from places after a shipping was created.
It's dragging on a bit but guess it's just one of those things.
Gamblers Warehouse
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by Gamblers Warehouse »

Hello Guys,

Sorry for not responding as i was travelling and had no internet access.
I need to inform all you guys what's going on with the delay ofl DB Black Lions Orders.
Last week we printed around 500 orders out of which only 250 were shipped as we only received a partial shipment from USPCC of 8 cases with 1 being damaged in transit as they did not add any extra protection and shipped their case pack via UPS Ground.
We had to receive the bigger shipment on Monday and were fully prepared to ship everything but we did not receive. After inquiring we got to know that USPCC mistakenly shipped all the decks to Focus Mailing rather than shipping to us.
They are going to compensate for an expedited delivery of the pallet to our warehouse due to the error.
We have alot of capacity so thats not an issue at all. Gamblers is just a small company within our group of companies and we always have additional employees which we can transfer within the companies depending on demand.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Eddie
http://www.playingcards.net Best Store for the Finest and Widest Selection of Playing Cards
ryansworld4
Decks Owned: 133

Unread post by ryansworld4 »

I cant wait to receive my tracking number
Wilko

Unread post by Wilko »

Gamblers Warehouse wrote:Hello Guys,

Sorry for not responding as i was travelling and had no internet access.
I need to inform all you guys what's going on with the delay ofl DB Black Lions Orders.
Last week we printed around 500 orders out of which only 250 were shipped as we only received a partial shipment from USPCC of 8 cases with 1 being damaged in transit as they did not add any extra protection and shipped their case pack via UPS Ground.
We had to receive the bigger shipment on Monday and were fully prepared to ship everything but we did not receive. After inquiring we got to know that USPCC mistakenly shipped all the decks to Focus Mailing rather than shipping to us.
They are going to compensate for an expedited delivery of the pallet to our warehouse due to the error.
We have alot of capacity so thats not an issue at all. Gamblers is just a small company within our group of companies and we always have additional employees which we can transfer within the companies depending on demand.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Eddie

So when are they actually going to be shipped? Or have I missed something?
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

Received mine today. I only ordered a pair.

Just noticed something: is this the first deck the Ace of Spades gets censored?
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

USPC should pay for expedited shipping to customers. How were the first orders shipped out, clearly not by who ordered first, should have been shipped in order or at least international first since now we have to wait twice as long!
Wilko

Unread post by Wilko »

I've ordered lots of David Blaines decks in the past. I've never had a problem with his shipping in the past. Just saying. I was thinking that it was going to be smoother with GW taking care of things.
You say that USPCC are compensating? Are you passing that onto people who are still waiting for there order to be shipped?
Marcus
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by Marcus »

Wilko wrote:I've ordered lots of David Blaines decks in the past. I've never had a problem with his shipping in the past. Just saying. I was thinking that it was going to be smoother with GW taking care of things.
You say that USPCC are compensating? Are you passing that onto people who are still waiting for there order to be shipped?
Since they're being compensated in the way that instead of having to wait for the regular shipping they will now receive a faster delivery for no extra cost, there really isn't any money to pass on. The compensation they get is receiving the decks a few days earlier, and that will result in us getting our decks a few days earlier compared to if USPCC sent it the slower way.
Yes, I might be the guy you remember from that thing at that place way back when.
nECr0MaNCeD
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

GW and Eddie are a class act. GW has always been spot on and great to deal with. Mistakes happen and given GW's flawless track record I think they've earned a little understanding.

As for my package of three decks, I got a shipping notice and tracking number a week ago today and tracking showed it was picked up the next day. Being stuck at awaiting pickup I understand but I thought the status only changed to picked up after they actually picked it up.

Eddie;
Thanks for the post and explanation.
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by shermjack »

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:GW and Eddie are a class act. GW has always been spot on and great to deal with. Mistakes happen and given GW's flawless track record I think they've earned a little understanding.

As for my package of three decks, I got a shipping notice and tracking number a week ago today and tracking showed it was picked up the next day. Being stuck at awaiting pickup I understand but I thought the status only changed to picked up after they actually picked it up.

Eddie;

I agree with John 100%! I got my shipping notice two days ago and received my decks today! :ugdance:

Thanks Eddie and the team at GW! :D
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
Lord Nikon

That makes no sense to me! I received my tracking info on December 4th and it still shows as accepted in Texas and not moved. :(
shermjack wrote:
nECr0MaNCeD wrote:GW and Eddie are a class act. GW has always been spot on and great to deal with. Mistakes happen and given GW's flawless track record I think they've earned a little understanding.

Eddie;

I agree with John 100%! I got my shipping notice two days ago and received my decks today! :ugdance:

shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by shermjack »

Lord Nikon wrote:That makes no sense to me! I received my tracking info on December 4th and it still shows as accepted in Texas and not moved. :(
shermjack wrote:

Eddie;

To be fair, my shipping address is Houston, so USPS didn't have to do much :|

A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
Pablo393
Decks Owned: 634

Unread post by Pablo393 »

I received my tracking number on December 4th and it still shows as "pre-shipment info sent to USPS". If that brick gets to me before Christmas I will be happy. I was planning on giving out a few as gifts, so let's hope Santa gets on his horse....or reindeer. :)
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

Still have not seen a tracking number
Dentyne

Unread post by Dentyne »

My order has been "picked up" on December 4th by USPS, and has not had any other activity since then......
ksi

Unread post by ksi »

Dentyne wrote:My order has been "picked up" on December 4th by USPS, and has not had any other activity since then......
Same situation here.

"Picked up" on 4th and then idle.

The tracking status is not honest.
BenMorrisRains

Unread post by BenMorrisRains »

Same situation as everyone else. It's because they didn't have all the product in the warehouse... Which is pretty much typical. This has happened on almost every order I've placed in the last 6 months. All they have to do is put "pre-order" and then everyone will be chill because you aren't expecting it until the supplier receives their shipment. Instead, they don't tell anyone and then you place an order and then wait a couple of weeks if not longer since they have to wait to receive the shipment themselves.
BLUE SEAL PLAYING CARDS, Bikes, Tally's get on i! http://www.modernconjurer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jerichoholic

Re: Black Lions from David Blaine - Now available (wap)

I don't know what it is with GW but whenever I get something from them I barely get any tracking updates, unlike just about everyone else I get stuff from. Also I think that because of the delay issue someone should have told customers, instead of keeping us in the dark!
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
ksi

Unread post by ksi »

IMHO, if a stock is still not arrived into the warehouse, it would be better to put a "pre-order" on the item page together with a best estimated arrival date.

Penguin Magic seems did a good job on the Christmas deck. They put the item on shelf on 2 Dec, stated clear the estimated arrival date be 15Dec. And they announced today that the decks are already arrived into the warehouse - a bit earlier than 15Dec, but undoubtedly no one would be unhappy for the early arrival.
Lord Nikon

This is very annoying. It almost seems as if anyone outside of Texas that has tracking information ISN'T getting their decks anytime soon. There was no communication from GW to any customers *to my knowledge* other than this forum, discussing the shipment issues. If they didn't have the decks in stock and ready to ship it should have been listed as Pre-Order instead of giving customers the impression they would be getting decks shortly. It seems everyone paid for USPS PM shipping also. I don't see what the point of Priority Mail shipping is if the item takes 2+ weeks after ordering to arrive. :(
jerichoholic

Blaine or Gamblers should have immediately said there was a screw up and a delay instead of being silent on it. Gamblers may lose some credibility over this imo. How have they not received the decks by now anyway?
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
MattRPC
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by MattRPC »

Any updates?
Dentyne

Unread post by Dentyne »

So finally after a week after being "picked up", my order finally arrived at the Sorting Facility last night and also departed the Sorting Facility a few hours later
4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

It's really also USPS being EXTREMELY slow this holiday season... I shipped a priority 2 day package last week but it took about 5 days to get delivered after drop-off...
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
ksi

Unread post by ksi »

I think it would be good if Eddie could at least type something here regularly (say every 24 hours) to show that he is with us and he is regularly reading this thread.

Please don't make us feeling being abandoned.
Wilko

Unread post by Wilko »

I'll post my update!
Received a shipping notice tracking number through David Blaine. Sent to me on 5th December. Being sent via UPS. It hasn't moved on since. I have heard nothing from gamblers warehouse. Just thought I'd post this as everyone else seems to have been sent USPS tracking details.
MattRPC
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by MattRPC »

Mine still shows as picked up on the 3rd. No new updates since then.
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

MattRPC wrote:Mine still shows as picked up on the 3rd. No new updates since then.
Same here, VERY weird !
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!