Aquarius Images (NMR Brands)

These are official company threads only. Do not start new topics here.
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Aquarius Images (NMR Brands)

Unread post by hsbc »

AQUARIUS licensed products and platform games are both a reflection of today’s favorites and a nod to the past and are designed to entertain young and old alike.
This company makes lots of licensed, souvenir-quality cards -- mainly I'm making this thread to highlight individual artists where possible, since the decks themselves don't mention the designers.

Dane Valnes has been posting on Instagram:
@gr8dane13 wrote:I’m sure some of yall have been wondering why it’s been so long since I’ve worked on playing cards... You might be surprised to know that I actually been creating playing cards for a living working at a company called Aquarius! For the past few years I’ve been fortune enough to work with some really fun properties and now that a lot of them have been produced, I can share them with you! Of course these are not made for magicians so some of you might not consider them great works of art 😂 Regardless of their corporate feel, it’s been so fun creating art that gets to be spread all over the world. Over the next few days I’ll be sharing some of the things I’ve been creating.
Decks and IPs:

Back to the Future
Bento Box
Corpse Bride
David Bowie
E.T.
Godzilla vs. Kong
Guns n' Roses
Halloween II
Honeydukes (Harry Potter)
Jaws
Jurassic Park