Magic Review - Professional Invisible Deck by Stevens Magic

In here you'll find rabbits in hats and aces up sleeves.
Magic_Orthodoxy
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by Magic_Orthodoxy »

VIDEO REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LcDLn1C0s

ADD COPY

This is NOT your regular Invisible Deck. Features a slightly different technical you will LOVE! Access the video tutorial download that will be in your order confirmation e-mail.

SME brand custom Invisible deck. While most invisible decks manufactured in bulk will usually do the job, Stevens Magic built our reputation on pushing the envelope and providing professional quality products. Thus, we have hired a professional card mechanic to hand-make these Invisible Decks. These are not bulk manufactured – each deck is made by hand with meticulous attention to quality control.

We have sold a lot of card decks in our 43-year history at Stevens Magic… While we don’t have numbers to back it up we can state that The Invisible Deck is probably the number “ONE” top selling gimmicked deck we have sold. I believe one of the reasons is of all the gimmicked decks used for our primary target – individuals who have been in the art of magic for several years – this is the preferred deck that is ordered usually by the same customer, again and again….

Often incorrectly marketed solely to neophytes (beginners), it is a deck that even magic celebrities incorporate, included but not limited to, David Blaine.

Effect: You ask the spectator to THINK of any card in the deck. Don’t say it yet, just think it. You tell them to imagine that random card reversed – face down – in a face up deck. At this point the magician offers the spectator the chance to change their mind and think of a different card if so desired. It is truly a free thought. The magician explains that he has turned “one” card face-down in this deck – only “ONE” card. At this point he asked the spectator to verbally announce the name of the card they choose. The spectator replies – ‘Queen of Hearts.’

Magician reiterates the spectator had a chance to change his mind yet choose this one card and then proceeds to produce a deck and ribbon spread it face-up so that all cards can be seen except for one, which is the only card that is face-down in the deck.

If desired the magician can ask to the spectator to view the face-up cards and look for their card, but upon doing so, the spectator is unable to find it – surely – the one card that is face-down can’t be the spectator’s chosen card – right? Wrong! In fact, as it turns out the only card that was face-down in the face-up spread deck indeed IS the spectator’s freely thought of card.

This is nothing less than a miracle in your pocket. Easy to perform and carry and good for table hopping or any close-up event. Can you immediately repeated.

“I received my invisible deck the other day and I want to thank you for making a deck that has good roughing fluid on it. I bought ones in the past from magic shops and the deck wore out in a couple days from practicing with it because of cheap roughing fluid .” – Verified Purchaser – Ed
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy
I give away FREE DECKS on INSTAGRAM every month https://www.instagram.com/magicorthodoxy/