Mind-melting Cardistry video thread

Show us how good you are with your hands...
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Mind-melting Cardistry video thread

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Since I don't like to switch channels and always click around on youtube i figured, why not compile the best cardistry videos out there in one thread here?
Feel free to chime in and link other cardistry videos here as well. For the sake of keeping it awesome, I would advice to only link videos with the best cardistry.
Let's start with two gems from Mano Santa and an old school gem from fontaine:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... CMkMEpGvUA[/youtube]

You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’π”― by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Harvonsgard

Re: Mind-melting Cardistry video thread

Let's continue with some awesome a1 stuff:

You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’π”― by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Harvonsgard

We definetly need some virts in here:

Azid

Re: The glorious cardistry video thread

Unread post by Azid »

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Latest video from fontaine :drool: You can argue about the cards as long as you want but the cardistry is on fire!

And some more eye-candy from the mind-melting master of creative cardistry - Mr. Noel Albert Heath!

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Holy smokes those isolations...

Harvonsgard

Harvonsgard

Bestcardistalive dropped anotjer mind-melting edit, featuring Leon Wim. Enjoy...

Found some old but gold as well:

and last but not least two recent nice edits from Mano Santa.

EDIT: What a hassle to do that link sharing on the phone... :uggrin: Why are short links not supported?
But while I'm at it... check the following two as well :D

One handed Cascade is all I'm saying...