Hey Guys!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
NonDairyTea

Hey Guys!

Unread post by NonDairyTea »

Hi Guys :D

I'm new to the card collecting scene. Started recently after seeing some smart designs on Kickstarter.
I'm looking to build a decent collection, so if you guys know any worthwhile decks to grab let me know :D
Jock1971
Collector: Yes

Re: Hey Guys!

Unread post by Jock1971 »

Hi there, NonDairyTea. :D
Welcome to UnitedCardists.I got into collecting cards through kickstarter as well.
Everyone has different tastes here, i suggest you take a look around the forum and see what type of cards interest you the most.As your coming from Kickstarter, the "New & custom deck" forum is a good place to start especially the "look what i added to my collection" thread. Take a look at what other members have in their collections in the "UC featured collectors" thread and the "Show us your cards" thread. And don`t forget about all those excellent decks from around the globe in the "Worldwide Time Machine".
Any questions about a deck you see, just ask,Don`t be afraid because your new, we were all new at one time or another. You`ll find some great people here who are only to eager to help.
Oh... and the amount of decks out there can be overwhelming at first, There is no rush to buy everything all at once....Take your time ,buy only what you like ,not what other people think you should like.and ENJOY your cards.

I`m looking forward to seeing some of your posts ,By the way which decks on kickstarter made you want to start collecting ?
-Jase-
volantangel
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Haha that must be a perfect intro jase ! We should have that as a template !

Welcome to UC :)
ecNate
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

NonDairyTea wrote:I'm looking to build a decent collection, so if you guys know any worthwhile decks to grab let me know :D
Welcome! This forum will serve you well.

In addition to Jock1971's comments, especially about the 'The "Hey, look what I added to my collection!" thread', have a look here: http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4582
NonDairyTea

Unread post by NonDairyTea »

Cheers for the welcome guys . :D

The Recently funded Mana deck and four point deck's are what got me started. I never knew that playing cards could have such varied artwork, because being honest the only real playing cards that I had looked at before were the cheap ones you can buy for a couple of quid.

Thanks for the advice Jace, I'll make sure to check some of those threads out.